I, the Penis, hereby request a raise in salary for the following reasons:
a) I do physical labor
b ) I work at great depths.
c) I plunge headfirst into everything I do.
d) I do not get weekends or public holidays off.
e) I work in a damp environment.
f) I work in a dark workplace that has poor ventilation.
g) I work in high temperatures.
h) My work exposes me
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(206)
-
▼
March
(23)
- Programmer's Advice
- Little Johnny
- Pervert at Theater
- Hindi English - India
- Rude customer
- Daddy's car in the woods?
- Raise Request
- Why Singaporean Girls can't win miss universe
- 100 kisses
- Only a Mother would know
- Loyalty
- Rules of the road
- Old Man & Viagra
- Big War
- Health Joke
- Three Dead Bodies
- Disorder in American Courts
- Difficult English
- Irish Wrestler
- God & Satan
- Australian Talking Clock
- Do you remember ?
- Really Miss
-
▼
March
(23)
0 comments:
Post a Comment