Last year I upgraded Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0. I soon noticed that the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of space and valuable resources
In addition, Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activity applications such as Poker Night 10.3, Football 5.0, Hunting and Fishing 7.5, Golf 2.8 and Racing 3.6.
I can't seem to
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(206)
-
▼
March
(23)
- Programmer's Advice
- Little Johnny
- Pervert at Theater
- Hindi English - India
- Rude customer
- Daddy's car in the woods?
- Raise Request
- Why Singaporean Girls can't win miss universe
- 100 kisses
- Only a Mother would know
- Loyalty
- Rules of the road
- Old Man & Viagra
- Big War
- Health Joke
- Three Dead Bodies
- Disorder in American Courts
- Difficult English
- Irish Wrestler
- God & Satan
- Australian Talking Clock
- Do you remember ?
- Really Miss
-
▼
March
(23)
0 comments:
Post a Comment